Please submit your best haiku, senryu, tanka, haiga, haibun, or shahai to email@example.com
How to Submit
- Write “Submission” in the subject line.
- No more than 5 poems submitted per month per poet.
- Previously published work is acceptable (and even encouraged), though please mention the previous publications so we can mention them in the post.
- Indicate your full name and your country of residence.
- You can tell your Twitter account so we can mention you in our Twitter feed.
About the Commentary
- Commentary is published at least once a month, and sometimes once a week if we get time.
- The commentary will discuss the finer details of the poem in a positive light. We do not do constructive criticism.
- You retain your full copyright.
- It will be shared via Facebook and Twitter.
What We are Looking for
- Poetry that has feeling, mystery, and resonance.
- All styles and forms, except for erotic poems. We want people of all ages to read the posts.
- Poetry that allows for repeated readings.