Please submit your best haiku, senryu, tanka, haiga, haibun, or shahai to email@example.com
How to Submit
- Write “Submission” in the subject line.
- No more than 10 poems submitted per month per poet.
- Previously published work is acceptable (and even encouraged), though please mention the previous publications so I can mention them in the post.
- Indicate your full name, and your country of residence.
- You can indicate your Twitter account, so I can mention you in our Twitter feed.
The usual wait period for replies is 30 days or less. If I see work that does not fit, I often try to workshop poems to make them better.
About the Commentary
- Commentary is published on a weekly basis (we try our best).
- There are two options: 1) we write commentary on your poem, 2) or you can submit commentary on your own poem or someone else’s poem (expect editorial comments in reply).
- You retain your full copyright.
- It will be shared via Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
What We are Looking for
- Poetry that has feeling, mystery, and resonance.
- All styles and forms, except for erotic poems. We want people of all ages to read the posts.
- Poetry that allows for repeated readings.